Friday 25 April 2014

Beat drab days and wear a fab day!

So the weather has been rather dull this week, but I refuse to wear warm winter clothes! It's the end of April and in all the shops is wonderful colourful prints and designs! Today was rather drab, with it raining for the most part, or if it wasn't full on raining it was that horrible wind rain which is a killer to hair! Especially mine with it being so fine! (Haha I rhymed there!) Anyway, I thought I would share my colourful outfit with you guys today, see what you think! 
 
The tshirt was brought from ark clothing and cost £14.99! Slogan tees are everywhere at the min, from fitted styles to boyfriend fit, cropped jumpers and baggy fit ones! I liked this one as it was a bargain and with it being white I can literally team it with most items in my wardrobe! My skirt is from River Island and I got it in the sale for £12! This was another bargain and I will be wearing this all summer! The fabric is rather thin and light so will be perfect for the sunny days to come and teaming it with either some gladiators or a pair of the ugly sandal trend that is also everywhere at the mo!
My cut out boots are from Next and are last season but I love them so much I literally team them with everything at the mo! 
    Hope you like my outfit! Love reading your comments! Don't forget to press that follow button! 

Vicki xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig