Wednesday 2 April 2014

A Next Wishlist Purchased

Its no secret I love Next! I love their kids clothing range, (especially as I have a two year old), I love the home items and I love the fashion ranges! I have shopped with Next for many years and will continue to do so!
I recently made a wishlist up of some pieces I really wanted to buy, and this month I decided to splurge and get them!
 On my list first of all was a pair of jeans! Now like most girls I hate shopping for jeans, it always take ages to get the right fit, but once you find a pair you love you will forever be in them! I'm more a leggings with tea dresses kind of girl, so searching for jeans is never on my top priority, until now! This season jeans have been all over the catwalks and are in every high street store, especially the mom jeans and boyfriend ripped jeans. I decided to go for a relaxed skinny jean, as these suit my shape best and felt these would be easy to dress up or down.

I love the fit of these jeans although I did go down a size as the waistband does come up rather big compared to other Next jeans. The code for these jeans is 660-462 and cost a mere £26 which is an absolute bargain!
I styled these jeans with a classic white shirt and some metallic gold pointed pumps.


The shirt cost £20 and code is 668-204. It has great detailing on the shoulders with see through panelling which really takes emphasis of your arms. The shoes cost £24 and code is 898-326. Metallics are huge for summer and really add class and style to your outfit, and with the asymmetric shape of the shoe you wont get more stylish than this! I always add a necklace to an outfit as I like adding extra detailing to an outfit. This necklace was £12 and the code is 890-781.

I also purchased some simple daisy lace tops, that were only £15 each.


The code for the light pink is 678-688 and the white is 681-600. The tops are a simple t-shirt shape but the lace detailing gives it such a feminine touch.I also like the fact that the lace goes all the way round the back unlike some tops that just have the lace at the front. These will look great with my new relaxed skinny jeans.


This is another outfit choice I got from Next, (the jeans are the same as before), now I wasnt sure if boxy tops would suit my suit but infact they balance me out and look great with different trouser types from jeans to capris or even tucked in to a midi skirt.The ballerina pumps are typical of my look as they are easy to wear and so comfortable and with the sparkly bows can still make the outfit look dressed up even though you aren't wearing a heel. Pastels is another trend that is big for summer and I cant get enough of all the girly looks. The top cost £24 and the code is 899-395, and the pumps were £26 with a code of 877-976.



Keeping in with the boxy tee, is this beautiful light blue striped top, that comes in yellow stripe and navy stripe. Last year I purchased a navy midi skirt from Dorothy Perkins which this will look great with especially as the midi is back for this summer. The top cost £16 and the code is 677-239.

Last of my purchases was the lovely waterfall jacket.


Sorry about the glare on this picture!
This jacket is simple yet classic and can be worn with almost everything. I really wanted a little black jacket, but not something as heavy as my leather jacket that I live in, but something that would still be wearable with my dresses and tunics. This I felt would be perfect for the summer evenings as it isn't heavy what so ever. I tend to wear a lot of cardigans but since reading an article that a cardigan can age you as well as the look, I try to look for alternatives to go with my outfit and this jacket is precisely that!The jacket cost £38 and the code is 665-022.

I really hope you like my purchases!
Leave your comments below.

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig