Wednesday 23 April 2014

The Future Rocks

The Future definitely does Rock with these new phone cases from Futurocks! I couldn't believe my luck when I was browsing Instagram and came across the  Futurocks page! I had seen many pictures of the Chanel perfume bottle phone case but couldn't find where to actually buy one! So I decided to browse their web page and see how much they actually cost! To my surprise they started from as little as £9.99! The clear crystal one I purchased was £14.99! Whilst browsing I also came across their power packs, which I never actually heard of before, but basically it's a small rectangle in shape, box that you can carry round with you and top your battery up when ever needed! I was amazed by such a product and with sometimes when you are out and about your phone always goes dead at times when you need it most! This is no longer the case as this nifty device will keep you phone forever charged! The prices of the power packs start from £9.99 and as you can see I choose the really girly pink one! 
I ordered these products on Monday afternoon around four, with free shipping included, then to hear a knock at the door Wednesday morning at nine with the postman handing me my product! What a quick and great turn around! The products came well package and I actually loved the fact my phone case came in a Chanel box as well! For extra security Futurocks even send the items on signed for delivery! So what are you waiting for? Go order your new case and power pack now to be ahead of the trends! 
Let me know your thoughts on these cases/power packs!
Have you ordered from Futurocks?

Vicki xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig