Friday 4 April 2014

A Bit Of A Bite In My Step


This is my very first outfit post!
 If you are a regular reader of my blog then you will know I always post pictures of my latest purchases, and outfits I have pieced together from whatever I have brought recently. Today I decided to be brave and do the typical blogger pose! That's right, a picture where you don't actually look into the camera! However, if you follow me on instagram ( silkandboots ), then I admittedly do take quite a few selfies, but this whole someone else takes your picture is rather scary! Here I am fully out there in my first new standard pose!

Today I went shopping to our local town with my mum and decided it was probably going to be the one last time I wore black head to toe. Please note I did say "probably". This look is completely different from my usual everyday look, which usually consists of tea dresses and cute ballerina pumps. What I like about my look is the dog bite t-shirt dress which really stands out and instead of looking totally girly like I always do, this is my take on "grunge". Ok so not totally grunge, but about as grunge as a blonde girl can get!

My T-shirt dress is from River Island
Leather Jacket is Miss Selfridge
Black Opaque tights Next
Lace up Boots Topshop.

Vicki xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Well done on your first outfit post, it is scary someone taking the pic for you and we all do the classic looking down pose, ha! I'm a sucker for an all black outfit so I love this look
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig