Friday 11 April 2014

And the nomination goes to .......... ME!


These Liebster Awards have been floating around on blogs recently and the lovely Eve from thefashionologylab.blogspot.com has nominated me! In short the Liebster Award is kind of like a chain letter which is given to bloggers who have 200 or less followers, for new and current followers to find a bit more out about the person behind the screen,and outfit posts!
Here are the eleven questions that Eve submitted to me!


1. Who are your favourite retailers?
My favourite retailers at he moment are Next and Topshop! I really like Next at the moment as some of their key pieces for summer are such good value that I can't help but spend in there! Topshop has always been a fave retailer of mine for years. What I particulary like about Topshop is the fact that they take something from the catwalk and re-create it for a high street price tag!

2. What is your favourite style of shoe?
Since having my little boy two years ago I live in ballerina pumps! They are comfortable, come in every colour possible and can be worn day to evening, for me a perfect shoe!

3.What was the last item you splurged on?
My biggest spend of late has been in Topshop as I received lots of vouchers for there for my birthday.
However if meaning just on one particular item, I do have a love for designer bags and purses! The smell and feel just kills me with excitement, and my most recent item of those that I got for myself was a cream and pink DVF purse! The price of the purse I wont disclose but lets say it wasn't much different in price to the actual cost of a DVF bag!!!!

4. What's your favourite flavour combination?
My favourite flavour combination is beef and onion crisps, I love all meaty flavoured ones!

5.What would your last meal consist of?
My last meal would easily consist of a Chinese take away, I absolutely love Chinese and would order the whole menu if it was my last meal!

6.What is your favourite film?
I'm always saying "oh I love this" and "oh thats def my fave", for virtually everything so this is hard to pinpoint one particular film, but two films that did come to mind pretty much straight away was Pretty Woman and Coyote Ugly. As you can tell from my choices I love a chick flick, and even more the trashy to stylish outfit choices in both films!

7. Who is currently your favourite blogger and why?
At the moment I have two favourite bloggers that when ever they put a new post up I will read it straight away although very different in content I love their style of writing! One is Antoinette P over at letterstoa.com and the second is Lilly USA at myterriblemarriage.com

8. Who is your favourite fashion designer?
My favourite designer is Marc Jacobs I love his collections, and more recently I was lucky enough to receive a bag for my birthday!

9.What was your last purchase and from where?
My last purchase was today from Asda and I purchased the most recent InStyle Magazine. Clothing wise was from Topshop and I got a denim pinafore and a white crop top.

10.Why did you start a blog?
I have been often asked this question,"why did you start a blog?" and in all honesty I had only came across the blogging world about two years back when I was looking up fashion trends on twitter to see what everyone was talking about. Being a mum can sometimes cut you out the loop in knowing what is happening in the fashion world as different priorities take over. Also learning how to style a new body shape can be hard at times with trying to stay on trend. I feel now that I have finally found what suits me and have become more experimental with clothes and thought I would share it with others.

11. What is you preferred genre of music?
I have always loved r'n'b music with a bit of pop thrown in! My favourite artist who I'm currently obsessed with is Ellie Golding!


Here are my bloggers that I'm going to nominate

Kate and Charlotte     howlovely01.blogspot.com

Karishma     beneaththebrush.com

Erin      justaweefashionblog.co.uk

Amy     girlsanddoll.blogspot.co.uk

Alexandra     alexandraelizabethbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Catherine      thedaintydressdiaries.blogspot.ie

Casey      caseyssignature.weebly.com

Zoe       beautifinous.blogspot.co.uk

Ally        allysworldblog.wordpress.com

Ally      Wildglossy.blogspot.com

Phoebe   phoebebeloved.blogspot.co.uk

Here are my 11 questions....

1. What motivated you to start your blog?
2. What's your biggest surprise come from blogging?
3. What's in your make up bag that you can't live without?
4. What's your signature look?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
6. Who would your three choices be, dead or alive, non/famous people to have for a dinner party?
7. What's your favourite tv programme?
8. Apart from blogging what else do you like to do in you spare time?
9. What blogs are you recommending at the moment as good reads?
10.What social networks are you on?
11. What makes your blog different to others?


Good luck ladies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the nomination my post is up! http://allysworldblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/liebster-award/
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig