Friday 2 May 2014

A Blingy Call....

As you have probably noticed I have a new found love for phone cases. I have literally gone from plain boring see through cases to now a Chanel inspired perfume bottle that I cant live without. After receiving numerous compliments on my phone case on its very first outing, I felt it necessary to just check out Futurocks website ( www.futurocks.com ) and see what other cases I could purchase! I had already seen other bloggers pictures on Instagram with the blingy Chanel perfume phone case and knew I had to make it mine! My friend had already asked me to order her the clear Chanel perfume case and a mini power pack, so already my basket was filling up! I then came across this beaut of a phone case, the Moschino McDonalds inspired one! So excited! There has been much hype since the legendary Jeremy Scott worked his magic and here I was looking at the exact replica at a fraction of the price! Its one of those cases where you either love it or hate it! And I seriously love it! No questions!
    I love my new phone cases so much and cannot recommend this company enough, and no I'm not being paid for the post, its a privilege to be sharing with you a company that honestly delivers great products at great prices, who are really helpful if you are unsure of anything! The delivery is free and super speedy! So what are you waiting for? Go check out www.futurocks.com now and give your phone a personality to match yours!!!!






Hope you like my new purchases!

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig