Thursday 15 May 2014

Futurocks charges ahead!

If your a reader of my blog it's no surprise that I love the company over at Futurocks! Their phone accessories are so on point this year that everyone should have part of their collection in their bags!
 I was recently contacted to see if I would mind sharing with you guys about the power banks that they currently sell on the website! The one I'm reviewing today starts at as little as £9.99! So what is a power bank I hear you say?! Well a power bank is a small handbag friendly device that allows you to charge your phone whilst out and about! We have all had those situations when we have wanted to take a picture or stay on the phone for that bit longer, when Bang! The phone looses charge! This can be so frustrating at the best of times! However this no longer needs to be the case when the guys over at Futurocks have a device that solves all your problems! 
Now here comes the geeky bit! The powerbank has a powerful 2600 mAh external back up battery! (That's a lot of umph)! It is designed for the iPhone, iPod or any other USB devices, so even if you aren't in the iPhone club it can still charge your device due to the USB cable link! The device is very lightweight with it being just over 50g! (Less than some chocolate bars)! And better still comes in eight stylish colours with a year guarantee! I choose this lovely black one and as soon as it arrived my partner was like "oooh I can have that for work!" Urgh how about we don't share! 


     I'm so pleased with my new addition to my ever growing phone accessories, especially this one as it's so useful and handy to have with me! I really like the design and colours available as it's not just a product for the ladies but the men as well! They are perfect gifts at such a great prices that everyone should have one! So go out and treat your partner today! I know I will otherwise mine may mysteriously go missing! 
   A great product that I can't recommend enough to you guys! I literally give the mini power bank a five star rating! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 




Hope you enjoyed this post! 
Let me know your thoughts! 
Vicki xoxo 

Ps I never received any payment for this review just the product itself! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig