Thursday 29 May 2014

A New York Trip Intro

I have been a little, well a lot occupied these past two weeks due to the fact that me and my partner Leigh went to New York! Yeah you read it correctly, New York! I know exciting right!
 The week leading up to going was so busy as my mum and dad were taking my little boy to Majorca for the same week so having to work and get him all sorted as well as my own stuff was a little hectic. Needless to say that once we were in New York it was the trip of a lifetime!
     New York was definitely on my "bucket list", and I couldn't of been more thrilled when we had finally booked the trip away! I always wanted to go not only for the shopping elements but the sightseeing and the general way of life out there and of course how it appears on the tv.
     This is only a short intro into letting you know what I have been up to as I haven't been posting much, so be prepared for a lot of posts on New York, as to say i'm now obsessed with New York would be an understatement!

Thats all for now!

Vicki xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig