Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Next best thing...

Over the past few years I have become a massive Next fan! They have really come into their own with stocking the latest trends from the catwalks at such good prices! Next used to be a place known for its work wear tailored suits, but that isn't the case any more! This season they have fab colours and shapes in store at such competitive prices, you really can't miss them!  So when I recently went in there I just couldn't help but spend! Here are my latest purchases!









895-618
This was the first top I came across in the store and i really liked the brightness of the blue and the actual feel of the top as its more thicker than your normal shape t-shirt!  The description on the next website of the top is "Made from a soft, textured jersey crepe fabric, this t-shirt is embellished with yoke panel stitch detailing." As I have blonde hair I really like wearing blue as I find it rather a flattering colour to wear! The sizing on this top is bigger than normal sizing so i ended up going a size down, and purchasing a size 8! At £14 this top is definately value for money!


                                                                     

899-161
This stripe tee was merchandised next to the blue one I had just picked up, but as every year I love the nautical look I couldnt resist this one either! This top cost £16, and comes more true to size as I randomly got a size 10 in this one!

Still wandering round the tailoring side I then come across my next couple of purchases!
   

654-152





895-889




891-680




The above two tops aren't usually my style as they are both rather a bold print and colour, however, once I tried them both on with the black tailored capri trousers I really liked the look for a work wear look! The trousers were a little expensive compared to other ones in there at £38, but they are a great fit and will see me through the spring/summer.  The first top cost £22 and I thought I could match it with either the capris or a high waisted pencil skirt for a different look! The second pink floral top cost me a mere £14 and also looks really nice on as the bottom of the top has a waist band so gives more of a flattering look!

These are some more items I purchased!
                                           
           


886-618






890-718 necklace


The above skater skirt was an absolute bargain at £20, and I really love the length as its not short like the one I have from topshop, this sits just above the knee! The chunky gold necklace I feature in the second picture is a steal at £12 and when teamed together with the stripe tee and skirt its such a cute outfit!


661-590 bikini top £20


661-716 bikini briefs £15


As I have said earlier I absolutely love wearing blue and nothing beats this cute print bikini! The cups on the bra are formed in a bandeau shape and the briefs are high leg, with gold trim detailing!



Jumpsuit 655-286  £42
Red ballerina pumps 650-306 £22 Satchel from Zatchels 
Gold chain old from next
I usually struggle to wear jumpsuits as im only 5ft 4, but this one is a great fit as I can wear it with flats or heels! I really like a polka dot print as it can be worn all year round and is such a classic piece to have in your wardrobe!


I hope you liked my purchases and outfit choices! Would love to hear your opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig