Monday 17 March 2014

Another day another Primark shopping spree!

It seems Primark are my essential shopping fix at the moment, I just cant go a week without spending in there! Im loving the prints that are in the stores that look like that have just come from the catwalk at such a good price! So this week when I went to the Northampton store I couldn't help but pick up some of the latest tea dresses!


This dress was my favourite purchase of the day, it was £13 and looks lovely on! I love the chiffon material so it feels really light on and is perfect for summer days! The length of the dress is very flattering as it comes just above the knee so its not too short if you wanted to wear it with heels!


This was the next dress I got, and what I liked about this one was that it had a waistline rather than it being straight up and down! As I'm not very tall (5ft4) I like things to define where my waist is to give extra shape! 
This dress was an absolute bargain as it was only £8, and this kind of print will last all year round as I can wear it with opaque tights and black boots when its cold or team it with some gladiators in the summer. You can just about see the heart locket that I wore with this dress and its from Next and priced at £14. I love locket necklaces at the moment as some designer ones you can personalise yourself, which cost around the three hundred pound mark so this one from Next really is a fraction of the price and looks just as effective!


 I absolutely love this floral dress, I love the print and the colours, however it isn't very flattering on as I feel it makes me look bigger than I actually am! The only way to resolve this, was when I wore the dress I teamed it with my leather jacket and on warmer days I would wear a thin cardigan. This dress was also only £8.


As you can probably tell by now, I'm a massive fan of anything with a floral print on, whether it be dresses or t-shirts. This item is too short to be worn on its own as a dress, but longer than a standard t-shirt, so it needs to be teamed with leggings! I have noticed on the high street a lot of poppy print is being featured on clothes and accessories so this was a perfect find at only £6. I also love the sweater neckline on the top as this was a particular trend on the catwalks at London Fashion Week!


This was the last of my purchases from Primark and I loved the cuteness of this cropped tee with the daisy's on the front that are embedded on a mesh front, so a vest is essential unless you want to bare all! I will be wearing this tee with some light ripped denim jeans and heels to create a funky sports luxe look! The top was £8 which considering how much detail has gone into it was my ultimate bargain of the day!


Hope you like my purchases!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it all but the first dress is my favourite too. So cheap! It looks a lot more expensive.
    Hope you're well lovely and hope to speak soon,
    Laura xx

    http://lisforladybird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first dress! Primark has really come up trumps with their dresses this season x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig