Tuesday 11 March 2014

Forever a review.

I have recently been given a wonderful opportunity to try some new products that are currently on the market and you may have seen advertisement for them all over facebook! A representative from the company Forever contacted me about trying out some products and giving my honest opinion on each so they could have testimonials from a different range of people for each of their products.
Here is a picture of what I was sent from the company to test.


So as you can see I was sent a rather large basket full of different products! However being a full time mum and working in retail part time I didn't manage to use all the products, which the company was fine with this when i told them!





The first product I tried from the Forever range was the Aloe Jojoba shampoo and conditioning rinse. I really liked the shampoo as it was a lot thicker than normal shampoos that I use, as it was more of a gel than a liquid! The smell wasn't fruity like herbal essences that I use day in day out, but on the other hand it wasn't offensive, it was just a clean smell., that foamed up really well in my hair! After using the conditioner on just my ends I blow dried my hair and once styled it looked the thickest and shiniest its been in ages! I used these products for the duration of the five days, (before I had to give them back), and have to admit I noticed a massive difference in my hair!



Next I tried the Aloe Hand and Face Soap, which on the bottle says "cleans without drying and its mild pleasant fragrance leaves skin feeling pampered and silky smooth". I'm always a bit careful with what I put on my face as I have sensitive skin, so I was a bit dubious at first to try this product. I use a Nivea moisturiser and No7 make up remover and wipes in my everyday routine and have done for the last few years and I rarely break out in spots! With the Aloe soap I literally used a small pea size amount in my hand and applied to my face and gently rubbed. The soap is similar thickness to a face mask and took every last piece of make up off, whereas usually I'm scrubbing with wipes to get any remainder smudged mascara off. I was very pleased with how good this product was and it was true to the saying, "it does what it says on the tin".



The Forever Aloe Scrub, was also another surprise in how well the product worked on my face with it having tiny micro-beads to give a good deep cleanse!











My favourite products to try was part of the make-up range and I got to test the lipgloss as well as the lipstick.
The make-up range is called Sonya and the lipgloss here was a clear gloss with glitter tint, called Double Diamond 423! What made this lipgloss so special is that it contains Aloe within the gloss to moisturise your lips as well as giving it a shine! Not only that but the lipgloss has a mirror on the side so you can see exactly where to apply your gloss when you are out and about and a light so if you are in a club you can easily apply in the dark! When I showed my friends this, they were very excited as this particular lipgloss was the one featured in The Only Way Is Essex with Gemma Collins using it! I have to admit that when I used the gloss my lips were rather dry and within the hour you couldn't tell that that was the case! I really do love this product from the way its works to how it looks!


The lipstick I tried is 407 Guava and this lasted a good few hours, the only difference of this lipstick to my usual maxfactor one, is the fact that like the other products it has an aloe base so is good for your lips!

The only product that I tested and wasn't too keen on was the Forever toothpaste, but this was purely down to the fact that the tooth paste didn't have fluoride in it so my mouth didn't feel as fresh even though the appearance of my teeth looked just as clean as when I use Colgate everyday! So that's just down to being my personal opinion that I would rather a minty fresh breath to feel like I have actually cleaned my teeth!

Hope you have enjoyed my review, let me know your opinions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig