Thursday 13 February 2014

Welcome to my blog!!!!!

Heyyyyy!
          This is my very first blog post and I'm so excited to be finally writing this!
My name is Vicki and I'm 27 years old and have been reading blogs on things such as fashion, beauty, travel and parenting for the past two years and I have enjoyed reading blogs so much I felt it was the right time to finally sit down and do one myself.
I have worked in retail for the past eleven years and have seen many trends come and go and this is my opportunity to share my thoughts on what I like to purchase from the high street! So that is what my blog is all about The High Street!
I had a baby two years ago and I have finally found my sense of style and love for clothes again. Although my style changes day to day, depending on mood, weather etc, i do like to follow the latest trends but also to use my own interpretation to create a look!
Hope you enjoy reading my posts and I look forward to your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig