Wednesday 19 February 2014

Primark...... Oh how I love thee

I have recently been spending a lot of time and money in the good old store that is Primark. I seem to go through stages where I can buy the whole store to hardly buying a thing from there! But this season they seem to hit every nail on every fashionistas head with all their goodies!


So this is what was in my bag in just one shop, and they were all complete bargains!!!!




The first dress I found was this skater style denim dress, I absolutely love the style of the dress as I think they are easy to wear with leggings for an everyday casual look. The denim is very soft and not stiff at all unlike some dresses you find in this material, however it does crease very easily. This dress cost £12.00 which I think you would agree is a bargain price.

This was the second dress I came across whilst browsing the store, and my eye immediately drew to the big bold flower print and fuchsia pink colour! I had seen similar dresses in river island and new look for around £25-£30, this dress was £8, another great find!

My final dress that ended up in my shopping basket was this one which came from the sale rail, and cost me £3!!!! No joke, £3! I couldn't believe it! And even better when I tried it on, it fit perfectly and looked great with my black leather cut out boots!



On the £3 hunt I also found this little polka dot plastic watch, which I couldn't resist and stands out perfectly on my wrist when wearing it!

I love putting pretty things in my hair and these hair clips are perfect for a quick up do!
£1.50 for the two!

Make up bags are also another item that I often pick up, as they are such a good price in Primark that I can always find stuff at home to fill them with! This is quite a large one, so more of a wash bag really but is really useful for those weekends away! This London print bag was £4!

Primark have a great selection of jewellery at fabulous prices, this is the first necklace I brought, which is quite a small necklace compared to the bigger statement ones I have been wearing recently, but I liked the gold and pink combination together! Again this necklace was £3!


This is the second of the necklaces, and I think the grey rope style really compliments the silver hoops with the pink diamantes perfectly, and at a cost of £3, this will definitely glam up any outfit!


The last of my purchases was this moisturising lip gloss crayon, in a soft pink colour! It doesnt have a code so I cant give you the exact colour. This lip gloss crayon is £1.50!


Whats in your Primark shopping bag recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig