Sunday 16 February 2014

Product Review... Sallys GlitzGlam

One of my favourite new hair pieces is from the fabulous Sallys GlitzGlam, ( www.sallysglitzglam.co.uk ) which I was introduced to by one of my friends. The ever so popular new brand is loved by celebrities with having a VIP By Vicky Patterson range, and featuring Frankie Essex and Chloe Simms beauty ranges.
Here are my latest purchases from Sallys GlitzGlam range with before and after pics to show the difference.







This is my normal every day hair to give an idea how much effect the hair pieces have. I have naturally blonde hair which is rather dark with dip-dyed ends, that is very fine.






Here im wearing the Double Volume Straight Instant Weave hair peace, and you can clearly see the dramatic difference in volume the piece gives. I love this piece, although you do have to be aware of the fact that this piece sits on top of your natural hair and you style the sides around the frame of your face to blend synthetic hair with natural hair. I love this piece also due to you don't have to do loads of backcombing like you do with clip in extensions or worrying about clips showing. You simply clip on and your good to go!
       The cost of the hair piece is £39.99 and has a weight of 140.00 grams, so is a thick and full weave. The colour that matched to my hair is 18-22 caramel blonde. If you are unsure of what colour to choose, then you can send in a picture of your hair and the team will advise you which colour will suit your natural hair best.


My other hair piece I purchased was from Sallys GlitzGlam part of the VipHair By Vicky Pattison range, and is the Glamour Curl piece. This is literally a one piece strip that is applied using the clips attached. You have to section your hair from temple to temple and then clip in the piece with your natural hair just laying over the top to hide the join of the weave. This weave was literally just put in my hair with no actual curling of my naural hair at all, and I think you would agree with me that the piece looks like my own hair! The cost of this hair piece is £24.99 and has a weight of 95.00 grams. 








I really love these hair pieces and cant recommend them enough! Let me know your thoughts!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love the double volume weave, it looks like you've stepped straight off a photo shoot with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig