Sunday 16 February 2014

My Outfit For Today

I love wearing different looks everyday and today was no different! As the weather is still rather cold I like to layer my clothes to change the appearance of them. So heres my outfit for today!








I chose this very comfy denim dress from Topshop with a Fred Perry tartan shirt and Topshop atom boots. These are all in stores at the moment so are current season stock, although the Fred Perry shirt I pinched from my brothers wardrobe, but this is from the mens section online, but I love the print so much I just couldn't resist! I usually wear a statement necklace, but instead opted for a gold chain bracelet from Freedom at Topshop instead!


Whats your winter wardrobe style?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig