Tuesday 25 February 2014

Spring is upon us!

Spring is upon us!


Topshop white tee
topshop.com


Topshop black jacket
topshop.com


River Island grey mini skirt
$42 - riverisland.com

River Island gold tone ring
$6.66 - riverisland.com



Topshop lips makeup
topshop.com




Spring is finally coming and what better way to celebrate than getting a new outfit! I'm absolutely loving the pastel colours for this season, as I love the nude tones mixed with the floral prints to create a fresh girly look!  As much as I personally love the girly look, I always like to add a leather jacket to my outfit to  give it a more edgier vibe! 
The gorgeous skirt is from River Island is a season must have, as they have got the pattern and colours literally from the catwalks! I chose the white tshirt from Topshop as this design can be seen on celebrities everywhere and is a complete bargain at £22! I personally would buy the top a size smaller so it can be tucked into the skirt to give a great silhouette! The pink lipstick and flower ring are just the right amount of finishing touches this outfit needs! Let the skirt do all the talking!


What's your spring style? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig