Thursday 25 September 2014

Jewellery Designs With An Edge!

For me a piece of jewellery can change the whole appearance of an outfit! It can turn an outfit into something more glamorous by just the use of a statement necklace or stacking a few bracelets on your arm. I really love how wearing jewellery can make you feel!

Mika Altidor is a fabulous jewellery designer who studied fashion design at The Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. Once graduated she spent some time with her sisters and from this came the name of her jewellery line, MMC jewellery. ( Three sisters, Mika, Maggie and Charlotte). Being creative, Mika started designing and then marketing her own brand!


Mika's jewellery collection started getting recognition from various different publications, such as Jet Magazine, Raine Magazine and Mode Lifestyle Magazine to name but a few. Excitement grew when her jewellery was then used on the catwalks at Miami Fashion Week, a great accomplishment for any designer!

Now I will share with you some of her fabulous designs!!!










This last picture, the model is wearing "Taken Control Statement Necklace" and this is my favourite!!! So much so, I had to purchase it!!!!

Heres my selfie!!!



MMC Jewelry really has some stunning pieces in its collection and I think you will agree! Let me know you thoughts on this fab collection!!!


You can find MMC Jewelry on the following social media sites:



Have a fab day!

Vicki xoxo




1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig