Tuesday 16 September 2014

Intimately Next

This post is specifically for the NextLFWmodel Competition, which is to basically pick your favourite model and style an outfit suited for them from the Next website.
    For me the choice of a model was an extremely hard task, I mean I could go for the obvious and pick the likes of Cara Delevinge, Jourdan Dunn or even Suki Waterhouse who are all fashion favourites of the moment, held in high esteem for their flawless and individual looks. However I wanted to pick a model who has a timeless beauty, whose striking looks stood out on any catwalk and would reflect the beauty of the Next range. To make women of any age, whether they be young or old, to want to buy the products and feel just as great. So I introduce to you my pick........

Alessandra Ambrosio



Now to style her!!!

Knowing the Next website pretty well, it was easy for me to navigate around and find exactly what I was looking for! Next is well known for its workwear and in more recent years designer inspired ranges straight from the catwalks. What I wanted to select for my particular model was Next's lingerie range which I personally feel doesn't get as much recognition as it should. With great price points and fabulous quality designs that look very expensive I wanted to showcase the range for how fabulous it really is. Here are my top picks.....




Black Glamour Lace Body £38   (670-197)
Pink Flower Jewel Necklace £28  (693-691)
Black Snake Effect Two Part Sandals £28 (680-730)






Lace Black Slip £25   (678-207)
Black Hold Ups £8.     (695-819)
Pointed Shoes    £28   (682-403)




Silk Mix Balcony Underwired Bra    £22    (683-461)
Silk Mix Thong                                  £9      (675-142)
Silk Mix Brazilian Brief                    £10    (683-471)
Platform Sandals                               £38     (690-974)


The reason I picked these particular sets, is because black lingerie is always a classic and sexy look, and adding in the berry Silk Mix range, well its this seasons hottest colour, so you don't just want to wear it on the outside!!!!!

Hope you like my picks!!!

Vicki xoxo

1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig