Wednesday 10 September 2014

Crushing on Street Vibes in Chester

Urban clothing store the "Style Hut", is opening its doors to the awaiting public in Chester this weekend bringing it's cool and edgy style back to the streets for this autumn. To help celebrate the launch their will be live entertainment and live music from the very talented SheBeat and Jonathan Coley! As well as competitions, goodie bags and offers on the day you really don't want to miss this event!
     Unfortunately for me I have to work, so instead I have been browsing the Style Huts website to see the brands that are being stocked for the big event! Everything from tees, sweaters, shorts to accessories are available for both men and women, with stock being so versatile that gender doesn't count, its all about how you wear the piece and make it your own!

Here are some of my favourite pieces from the website, which you will also be able to buy in store!!!






The prints on these t-shirts are timeless and can be worn with skinny jeans or with one of this seasons biggest trends, the ripped jean. I personally like to wear a t-shirt with a skater skirt for a cute look and then to team it either with some boots or a pair of my new balance trainers!





The logo on the girls hoodie says, "Love is Love" and I'm in Love! We all have hoodies and sweaters in our closet so why not add this stylish one to your collection! I love the mens collection also, especially with the use of different textures and colours on the jackets to really create a trendy look!




For me accessories complete an outfit, whether it be a bag, hat , jewellery or sunglasses. There is a great range on offer at the Style Hut, and with summer coming to an end these beanie hats will be essential for the colder months ahead!!!!


Will you be joining the team in Chester for the launch?
In the meantime why not check out their website at www.stylehutuk.com.
Their Facebook page is www.facebook.com/stylehutchester
Twitter page www.twitter.com/stylehutchester
And finally their instagram is instagram.com/style_hut_uk


Let me know your thoughts!

Vicki xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I love a good t-shirt! these designs look amazing! xx
    http://penniesforapound.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I live right by Chester and I can't believe that I didn't know about this, I'm desperate to go and have a look now... Fully fallen in love with that crown and cross tee.

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig