Wednesday 24 September 2014

A 90's Rewind Futurocks style!

Remember when you were like eight or nine and every sunday you used to sit next to your boom box and press record for the Top40 singles chart. Your mum or dad would shout to you upstairs to "turn the thing down" as they couldn't hear the tv, of course it had nothing to do with the fact that you were jumping up and down dancing in front of the mirror and banging too loudly on the floor! Well this is how I pretty much spent most of my sundays! I would be over the moan when the likes of the Spice Girls would hit number one, but when someone wouldn't get in the top ten I would have a face like thunder! What was worse still was when the radio presenter cut the song short or started speaking towards the end of a song before it had even finished! I mean annoyance!

So when Futurocks launched their new phone cases I couldn't wait to get my hands on a particular Chanel inspired tape cassette taking me back to my childhood days with an added glamour!


This really has to be one of my favourite new phone cases at the moment! Futurocks keep pulling out great styles, that my phone has never looked better!!!


Do you have anything that takes you back to your childhood?
Don't forget to check out Futurocks at www.futurocks.com
Twitter   twitter.com/futurocks
Instagram  instagram.com/futurocks

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig