Wednesday 11 March 2015

Have you made a statement recently?

In fashion terms, a statement is "an expression of an attitude or belief that is made by means of actions or appearance."

  So when was the last time your outfit actually made a statement?

The weather has been rather cold and dull making it too easy to slip into warm and comfy casuals rather than stepping out with a spring in your step! However this is all about to change when I recently discovered a Facebook page selling beautiful statement necklaces called Make A Statement.
The gorgeous pieces differ in price but start from as little as seven pounds!!! If you want a bright and vibrant piece, they have it, or if you prefer pretty pastels they also stock it! With Mothers Day coming up this weekend, why not get someone a special little extra to brighten up their outfit/day!

Here's some of my fave picks from their page....



Midnight Rose
 I chose this necklace to be featured as I love the blue tones in the roses and the black ribbon adds a touch of glamour. 


The Audrey
 Pearls have been in my jewellery collection for years. I love the richness they can add to a tea dress and for me this is a classic necklace with the pearls, black and gold they just make a great combination!


Tropicana
  This necklace screams summer holiday!!!! What a great price! The bright rainbow colours mean it can be worn with any colour top! Perfect to pack in your suitcase for your holiday!


Daisy Dream
 The "Daisy Dream" necklace is a dream! With the warmer months coming up, this would be great to wear to a festival with your flowing locks and mini denim shorts!


Amber
 A perfect mix of colour and pearls! I really like this necklace and how it can be worn quite high on the neckline.

As you can see there is literally something for every taste! Now the exciting bit......
I was lucky enough to be sent these two gorgeous necklaces to show to you lovely readers!


Im soooo in love with these pieces as they will compliment my style perfectly! Keep your eyes peeled for when I will feature them on outfit posts over on instagram!


Don't forget to check out Make A Statement over at Facebook and Instagram by clicking on the links!!!

Make your statement and pick Make A Statement!

Have a great day!

Vicki xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Those necklaces are lovely - I love the pink one.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those necklaces are so pretty! I love the Midnight Rose & the Amber!

    Vicki I also nominated you for the versatile blogger award, not sure if I've told you already? :) versatile blogger link

    Rose above The Thorns
    Charlotte X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig