Wednesday 1 April 2015

A Birthday Post!



Yay it's my birthday!!! Therefor it's only right I do an outfit post to match for you lovelies!!!! It's been quite a while since I have done one of these so what better day than my birthday to do one!
With it not being the brightest of days I decided to wear my new smock dress from H&M  which has this cute grid style 70's print on it. I teamed it with my trusty little black suede ankle boots, a cool black hat and my Zara bag.
          Heres the result.....




Dress H&M
Hat Next
Boots Next
Bag Zara



This dress is so easy to wear as its comfortable and a great length! Even when it gets warmer I can take off the opaque tights and boots and team it with some gold gladiators for a cool evening look!

 With my outfit sorted I headed off to Milton Keynes for a spot of lunch with my boyfriend at Wagamamas and did a little shopping before coming back home and having another meal with my family.

I truly had a great birthday and would just like to say thank you for all you messages via twitter and instagram!



Vicki xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig