Saturday 7 March 2015

Primark Buys

Now its been quite a while since I have showed you lovely readers what I having been buying recently, and as the other day I went into Primark and like most girls filled my basket up and rather quickly, I thought it would be a perfect post for me to share with you guys what I'm loving in there at the moment!!!!
 First off, prints are everywhere at the moment. From big flowers to vivd prints, Primark is using inspiration direct from the catwalk with its bold colours that will take you through to the warmer months!And as always the price point is fabulously cheap so its no wonder you never walk out of there empty handed!!
       Here are my great buys!




At only £13 this dress is ideal for the transitioning months! Everywhere on the hughstreet at the moment is the colour khaki, but I like how this is a brighter shade, so it makes the dress appear warmer. The light cotton feel of the dress is ideal for those busy days where you are constantly on the move, but can be teamed with some opaque tights for the chillier days.


Another £13 dress which I love! I always pick blue dresses, because of my blonde hair its an easy colour for me to wear. Im 5ft4 so the length on this dress is just above my knee and will look perfect with some ankle boots and a little jacket!


Thirteen pounds is clearly a favoured price point with this bold dress also being priced at that. I like how the neckline is rounder showing more of the collar bone off and with the sleeves having a frill so it hides the dreaded bingo wings! Haha!


As you have now probably guessed I have a slight dress obsession! In the spring I love how nautical always comes back into fashion, as navy red and white always look so classy for an everyday look, but I really liked the twist on this dress with it having the yellow stripe rather than the typical red! What I also think is great about this dress is that River Island have similar dresses, (same material and shape), but for more than double the price, so if you're like me and like to buy every week then it makes sense to shop around! This dress is also £13!




A new trend of bags is every where at the moment, and one of those trends is small boxy shape bags with metal detailing at the corners! I love the mix of baby blue and gold tones on this particular style, and for £8 its a steal!!! 
The bear cosmetic bag was also a great buy at only £3! 

Hope you enjoyed my buys!!!

Vicki xoxo

1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig