Wednesday 13 August 2014

Little treasures from Zefyr

I decided after my recent post on Zefyr jewels, ( you can find the post here ), it was essential to have a piece in my ever growing jewellery collection. I decided on the Lolly necklace in gold with the blueberry stone as I loved the simplicity of the design and the colour.
And here she is....



The necklace came in a small recycled, cardboard box with soft blue tissue paper, which really set the stone off. The delicate chain is a perfect gold shade, that is long in length to be worn for any occasion. What I really love about the Zefyr collection is that a story enfolds behind every piece. No piece is ever made to follow a trend, but simply to be worn with love.

 Tanya Coelho, the lady behind the jewels, describes this piece as,

          "I used to live in the medieval district of Edinburgh and just down the road from my
           place there was an old fashioned sweet shop with lolly jars in the windows. As I
           was walking past one day, a shaft of sunlight hit the jars and lit up their sweet
           deliciousness. This playful collection sprang from that moment!"


Much to my surprise there was a second box within the package with a note from Tanya herself, as a thank you for my post she sent me a beautiful gift.




This dainty piece has gotten so many compliments I love it!

Don't forget to follow Tanya and her team on instagram at instagram.com/zefyr_jewels and head over to the website to shop all the collections! www.zefyrjewels.com.au 


Happy Shopping!
Vicki xoxo

2 comments:

  1. That stone is STUNNING! & how lovely that you were sent a gift! :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful, timeless pieces. I love that they are from an eco friendly company!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig