Friday 29 August 2014

Denim for autumn

Its been a while since I have done any kind of fashion post, so today I thought I'd share with you my latest look that I seem to be wearing a lot at the moment. Last year I seemed to live in leggings all the time, however this year its been denim! Denim has had a massive comeback this year with there being different styles on the highstreet from high waisted to ankle grazers and low risers. We have seen the return of the boyfriend jean to then evolve into the girlfriend jean. Every outfit seems to have a piece of denim in it, I mean hey Chanel did do the denim back pack after all.
   If you follow my instagram (which you can do here ), you will notice I have lived in my Topshop Jamie jeans, either the plain style or my ripped ones.  So today I bring to you a look which is casual and comfy and looks great for the change in weather.




Loving this cute Chanel style phone case!


Slogan Bags are a massive trend!




My top is from New Look
Jeans Topshop
Skater Pumps Topshop
Bag Next
Phone case Futurocks


Hope you like my outfit for the cooler weather we seem to be getting!

Whats your style as we head into autumn?

Vicki xoxo

1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig