Tuesday 3 June 2014

Futurocks "Chanel'-ing The Ombre Trend

Ever since I came across the website www.futurocks.com my phone has been more fashion conscious than my outfits! This is no joke! I love their stylish cases for my iPhone and how many comments I get per day on each of the cases I have. People from my work place to people working in retail have come up to me to specifically ask where my amazing cases are from. I think what makes these cases so special is their unique perfume bottle case with the double c branding on it. I have recently been to New York and have seen many stores there selling different phone cases but none as stylish as this. Long gone are the days where people are wanting a plain case, its all about the Chanel style. And whats better is that Futurocks have some new styles coming to their website very soon, so you must keep an eye out for these too as it won't be long before these sell out. Yes it's a case "Chanel"-ing the ombre trend, we have done it to our hair so why not our cases!!!



I can't wait for the new styles to come into stock, still can't decide whether to get the blue or the pink? The second picture shows just some of my purchases from Futurocks, but hey don't just take my word for it, the celebs have finally cottoned on to this trend and are loving their cases too!!!




 Kim Biermann is a Real Housewive from Bravos television hit series and clearly the second picture is of Kelly Osbourne showing off her lovely new case!

What are you waiting for? Head over to www.futurocks.com now and be ahead of the trends with these phone cases for this summer!




Just a quick note I have not received any payment for this post!
Let me know which case you have in your collection!

Vicki xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig