Wednesday 6 January 2016

Next January Sale Haul....

Once Christmas day is over with the next biggest excitement is the January sales. I love how retailers compete with one another for who will have the best reductions on the best products, all giving extra discount to try and entice you to buy the products you probably don't need but will always think you do purely due to the price! Working at Next allows me to have a sneak peak of whats going on sale before it actually goes live on boxing day!
     Come boxing day my bags are filled to the brim with goodies! This year we moved to a new home so I got more home buys than clothes! Heres what I got......



This hurricane ombre vase was only £3 reduced down from £8.  I love how dark the bottom of the vase is, to how it goes clear at the top. 



 In keeping with my red theme in my living room I picked up these love heart tea light holders for £1 each, originally being £4 each! These will look really cute with little candles in at night time to light up around my fire place.




These two mini vases cost £3 each reduced down from £6 each! I will place these in my bookcase to add some feminine touches to what is my husbands book filled domain at the moment.





As you can see I do love a faux flower, and this bunch was a real bargain! Its original price of £18 was in store for the last current season, and I just couldn't decided where I would actually place it, however when I saw it reduced down to only £7 I made sure to find a place!




Not only do I love floral things around the house, but I also love smells everywhere, so this bronze bowl will hold some lovely pot pourri, and at £3 how could I resist?



This year I want to do a new colour scheme in my room, I have had pinks and greens for so long now, Im just getting bored of it. So to start off the new look of my room, I have chosen this cushion which will take centre place on my bed, once I have decided on what new bedding to get.



I got two pictures from the sale, this first one was reduced down to £12 from £35. I especially love the colours and the texture here, and this will fit perfectly into my already green kitchen.



This picture will go nicely in my new bedroom. Ive looked at grey and lilac for so long so this picture will fit nicely in with the theme. The picture originally was £25 and I got it in the sale for £9!





 Did you get any bargains in the Next sale?
Let me know in the comments!

Vicki xoxo




1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig